1.A startup s photo-sharing site is deployed in a VPC. An ELB distributes web traffic across two subnets. ELB session stickiness is configured to use the AWS-generated session cookie, with a session TTL of 5 minutes. The webserver Auto Scaling Group is configured as: min-size=4, max-size=4. The startups preparing for a public launch, by running load-testing software installed on a single EC2 instance running in us-west-2a. After 60 minutes of load-testing, the webserver logs show: Which recommendations can help ensure load-testing HTTP requests are evenly distributed across the four webservers? Choose 2 answers.
- A. Re-configure the load-testing software to re-resolve DNS for each web request.
- B. Use a 3rd-party load-testing service which offers globally-distributed test clients.
- C. Configure ELB and Auto Scaling to distribute across us-west-2a and us-west-2c.
- D. Configure ELB session stickiness to use the app-specific session cookie.
- E. Launch and run the load-tester EC2 instance from us-east-1 instead.
- If you want to make sure to add EC2 instances when the latency of any one of your instances exceeds 4 seconds over any 15 minute period, you can set that condition.